Fiber glass mesh
4*4, 5*5, etc
White, blue, etc
Fiberglass mesh is woven by fiberglass yarn as its basis mesh, and
then coated by alkaline resistant latex. It has fine
alkaline-resistant, high strength, etc. As an ideal engineering
material in construction, it is mainly used to reinforce cement,
stone, wall materials, roofing, and gypsum and so on.
We can supply specifications from 30g/m2 to 500g/m2 for mesh.
Main size: 5mm x 5mm or 4mm x 4mm, 75 g/m2, 90 g/m2, 125 g/m2, 145
g/m2, 160 g/m2.
1. Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant,
waterproof, , cement erosion-resistant, and other chemicals'
corrosion resistant; And strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
2. Outstanding craftsmanship include coating enough alkali-resist
glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep
60-80% strength after test in Naoh 28days later, so that guarantee
high strength, high tensility, light weight.
3. Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the
largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain,
it's 20% extra strong strength and beauty surface than normal
4. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation
5. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult
to shrink and deformation, good positioning property...
6. Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
7. Fire resistant, thermal insulation, sound insulation,
1. 75g / m2 mesh fabric used in the reinforcement of thin slurry,
to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface
2. 110g / m2 mesh cloth is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls,
prevent the various materials (such as brick, light wood,
prefabricated structure) of treatment or caused by a variety of
expansion coefficient of wall crack and break.
3. 145g/m2 mesh fabric used in the wall and be mixed in various
materials (such as brick, light wood, prefabricated structures), to
prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially
in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4. 160g / m2 mesh fabric used in insulator layer of reinforcement
in the mortar, through shrinkage and temperature changes by
providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent
crack and rupture due to shrinkage or temperature change.
1. Wall reinforced material (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall
panels, EPS insulation with the wall board, gypsum board, bitumen
2. Reinforced cement products.
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4. Fabric waterproof membrane, asphalt roofing.
5. Framework material for einforced plastics, rubber products, .
6. Fire board.
7. Grinding wheel base fabric.
8. Road surface with geogrid
9. Construction caulking tape etc.&
Fiberglass Wall Mesh (DCL-04) Images